Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunrise Smoothie Recipe

Everyone loves a good smoothie. They are healthy and a great way to get your fruit and dairy intact for the day. Here is a really good recipe for one that I enjoy for b-fast.

-----

2 cups Ice
1 cup oj
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 cup pineapple chunks
1/2 banana

*place all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
*Pour into a tall glass, insert straw and enjoy!


The great thing about smoothies is that they are totally customizable. You can add what ever combination of fruit you want! You can also add supplemental powders too!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! I'm catching up on your blog! :)

    I'm going to try this. This will be perfect for a morning pick-me-up. I bet it tastes great! You should totally teach a cooking class of some kind.

    ReplyDelete