Saturday, April 24, 2010

Felted Friends

So my newest crafty obsession is felted things. I have spent hours drooling over some amazing and beautiful felted crafts. Inspired by it all, I gave it a try and made a little something for my small person.



M is totally into cutesy animals and loves to play pretend with them, so I know she will flip when she sees the bunny friend I made for her (she is currently sacked out for the evening, so no cute pics).

Now, I've got so many little ideas floating around in my head that I will prolly have a hard time falling asleep tonight. Maybe a panda and kitty design tomorrow? I'm thinking that it would even make an awesome DIY kit for folks, but that will come later (it's a sercret! you'll just have to stick around to find out!).

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! How do you come up with such wonderful ideas? I love to make things with felt but I can never come up with anything unique. And it never comes out as cute as this. Love, love! :)

    ReplyDelete