Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Craft-a-Holic - Travel Art Desk & Fabric Eggs Tutorials

Hello, my name is Bridget and I am a craft-a-holic! Welcome to your weekly (if I'm lucky) crafty fix.

Tonight we have two super awesome tutorials for you to make and enjoy. A wonderful and inspiring travel art board/desk thingy and some adorable fabric eggs perfect for Easter or Spring-time decor.

Travel Desk -



Yet another thing I want/need to make for M. She is already such a little artist. Her love of drawing is so consuming that she asks for her colors all the time. This desk is the perfect thing for road trips or any car ride, and if you are an experienced seamstress, I'm sure you can even customize it to fit much more than art supplies.

Fabric Eggs -



This project is something so cute, yet it's not overkill. I rarely decorate the house for holidays, except for Christmas, because a lot of the deco is so cheese ball and U-G-L-Y. These sweet little eggs are eye-catching and really simple to make!

Enjoy the treats, crafters! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment