Wednesday, August 19, 2009

yoga, pilates, and aerobics make for a sore and sweaty momma

So I have jumped on the health craze band wagon, I guess. C and I have gotten a little out of shape since our daughter was born. He works all the time and barely has time for us let alone keeping in shape; and I stay at home and let me tell ya, it is awfully tempting to just veg out on the couch when M is napping. We have been talking about gym memberships for a while now, but we are a single income family with bills and a mortgage, a gym is really out of the question. I love love love yoga - did it while I was preggers (oh lord does it ever help! can we say 2 hr labor?) and really got into it. So I did some research and found this great dvd for $10!



I have never watched the show, but the workout is intense! C is doing it with me and scoffed at the notion of a yoga-based workout. After the first time, I was very pleased to see that it whooped his butt as bad as mine! It's intense and hard and will make you sweat, but I feel awesome afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment