Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Young Picasso

I am an art dork. As long as I can remember, I have drawn, painted, sewn, crafted, anything I could get my hands on. I owe it all to my mom; she always encouraged me to be artsy and creative. We used to make paper dolls together and watched Bob Ross paint his "happy little trees" and I have some very fond memories, and (I think at least) a little bit of skill because of it. Now that I am a mom, I wanted to do the same for my daughter. Whatever she does, I want to encourage her. But since I am an art lover; I have been eagerly awaiting the day that M was old enough to grasp a crayon and make her first little scribbles...


I found these great little markers called Crayola Beginners and are made for toddlers and are shaped to fit in their hands. They are really great and super cute!



Washable (a must), non-toxic, and apparently tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment