Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scraptastic!

I am a pack rat with crafty stuff. I will constantly buy fabric or yarn or pretty much anything without a project in mind. It's a compulsion I think - part of my crafty addiction. But alas, I have recently discovered a fantastic solution that is as easy as it is freakin cute!



I am a total sucker for hair accessories. In fact I bought an adorable headband for M this weekend when I told myself I wouldn't (whoops!). I love barrettes and clips and the like. So naturally, I knew I would be making a ton of the fabric bows when I found the instructions on-line. Best part? I made all five in about 3 hrs. Including waiting for the glue to dry! I can pretty much promise you will be seeing a lot of these in my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love making bows ^_^
    PS: I have that grey + flowers fabric!!

    ReplyDelete