Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Craft-a-holic - Finger Puppets & Summer Skirts

Good day all you crafty addicts! I have found some new wonderful projects for your itchy fingers.

Felt Animal Friends -



I adore these tiny little animal finger puppets! OMG, I could just make a ton of them if I didn't have other things to do. I have already made the little lamb for M and have started the squirrel for a friend who is expecting. They are super easy to make (tho I don't suggest hand stitching. I did and it doesn't work well with the small seam allowance).



And yet, another thing to make for M. Basically, anything I want to make is usually for her, but I will make an effort to start looking for non-kid things. But I'm pretty sure the directions are easy enough to turn into an adult version!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment