Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Stylin'

I'm not really a fan of the summer season...mainly because Texas gets h.o.t. Like 106* hot. Like icing melting off cupcakes I spent 5 hrs making for M's 1st birthday hot. But luckily, I live in a place that is covered with natural springs and lovely refreshing watering holes to cool off during the summer months. There is one thing that makes me long for summer, despite the yucky weather....

Shoes.

Cute, strappy, summery, shoes.



Old Navy and








Target, respectively.





New shoes always makes me feel good. What can I say, I'm a girl. Shoes are like crack to female gender. Even the not so girly girls can revel in the afterglow of an awesome shoe purchase.

And I am already eyeing another pair...


Note: I apologize for the serious paleness of my legs. I do not tan, and am cursed to remain pasty white.

No comments:

Post a Comment