Friday, May 28, 2010

Craft-a-Holic - The Motherload

I admit, I spent a lot of time perusing the interweb for crafty blogs, tutorials, patterns, goodies, etc. In the past, I had stumbled across this site on one of my many fabric hunts and ogled the pretty prints likes some hormonal boy. But I was unaware of the goodness that lay within the coded pages.



When I realized how many projects and tutorials were on the Purl Soho's blog, I nearly cried. In the knitting category alone, there are at least 50 posts and most of them have the pattern listed for free. I know that I am truly a lost cause now.

Thank you Purlbee for hooking me up with the primo stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Purl Bee Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love finding sites that have amazing patterns for free! It helps me out sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete